Part-Time Maintenance Technician for Apartment Community – Kellogg
The Housing Company, a non-profit organization, has an opening for a part-time maintenance person at the Shoshone apartments in Kellogg, Idaho. This 24-hour/week position will assist with the maintenance of the complex as well as occasional work at other complexes as the need arises, including individual apartment units and the grounds.
Basic working knowledge of building maintenance required, including:
- Grounds keeping
- Clean common areas
Qualified candidates must also:
- Turn over vacated units
- Perform snow removal
- Have exceptional customer service skills and attention to detail.
- Be highly motivated and have a positive attitude
- Be able to prioritize multiple tasks, follow-up, and follow through
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Become familiar with and abide by all applicable Fair Housing Laws
- Have a valid driver’s license and active auto insurance
- Carry a cell phone for emergency calls
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background
We offer competitive wages along with a benefit package.
How to Apply
PLEASE SEND COMPLETED APPLICATION AND RESUME TO: HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT THE HOUSING COMPANY P.O. Box 7899 Boise, Idaho 83707-1899 RESUMES WITHOUT COMPLETED APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential functions with or without accommodation. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer