Resident Manager for Apartment Community – Rexburg
The Housing Company, a non-profit organization, has an immediate opening for a motivated individual to manage Village Community Garden apartment community (50 units) in Rexburg, Idaho. This 30-hour/week position requires a candidate with a good work ethic and the self-motivation to do whatever is necessary to ensure the apartment complex is clean, neat, and in good working order.
- Record keeping
- Tenant applications, leasing, and renewals
- Oversight of maintenance work orders
- Cleaning vacated units and office/common areas
- Assisting in identification of maintenance problems during unit turns
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of basic record keeping
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent customer service and strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
We offer competitive wages along with a benefit package for employees who work 30 or more hours per week.
How to Apply
PLEASE SEND COMPLETED APPLICATION AND RESUME TO: HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT THE HOUSING COMPANY P.O. Box 7899 Boise, Idaho 83707-1899 RESUMES WITHOUT COMPLETED APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential functions with or without accommodation. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer