The Housing Company, a non-profit organization, has an immediate opening for a motivated individual to manage Teton Mesa Apartments (72 units) in Twin Falls, Idaho. This 40-hour/week position requires a candidate with a good work ethic and the self-motivation to do whatever is necessary to ensure the apartment complex is clean, neat, and in good working order.
- Living On-site
- Record keeping
- Tenant applications, leasing, and renewals
- Oversight of maintenance work orders
- Cleaning vacated units and office/common areas
- Assisting in identification of maintenance problems during unit turns
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of basic record keeping
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent customer service and strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
We offer competitive wages along with a benefit package for employees who work 30 or more hours per week.
Apply online at: www.thehousingcompany.org/careers